Team Taylor or Team Michael?

do you like taylor lautner as jacob or michael copan for jacob?

i personally like taylor lautner - he's the right age for the character

that michael dude is hott but he's 10 years too old - no way would steph agree for someone that old to play someone that young

i hate it when they try to switch charcters in teh middle of a movie series

ppl would've thrown a fit if they changed harry, ron or hermione in the middle of the harry potter movies

and i know that ppl will throw a fit if they change edward bella or JACOB

i love jacob

and i think that taylor is the right one to play him

what do you think?

• CFM
    Favorite Answer

Team Taylor! I was SO angry when I heard that they might be replacing him because I hate when movies try to switch characters. I will be so mad if they replace him because the other guy looks way to old and doesn't look like Jacob

Taylor Lautner definitely. Michael just looks WAY too old for the part. Taylor is cute and just looks like Jacob

• miggo

that's a hard decision, yet I would desire to flow with team 2. mutually as team a million has quite an spectacular offense with Brady, Vick, CJ, and Charles, i've got self belief Manning and Rodgers could tear open the secondary. Plus, team 2's O-Line could grant dissimilar help for each QB. i think of the score isn't the extreme or low. I anticipate team 2 wins 27-21.

• It would definetly be Team Taylor!!! He's the right part for Jacob, and the next books.

agreed

TEAM TAYLOR!!!