Team Taylor or Team Michael?

do you like taylor lautner as jacob or michael copan for jacob?

i personally like taylor lautner - he's the right age for the character

that michael dude is hott but he's 10 years too old - no way would steph agree for someone that old to play someone that young

i hate it when they try to switch charcters in teh middle of a movie series

ppl would've thrown a fit if they changed harry, ron or hermione in the middle of the harry potter movies

and i know that ppl will throw a fit if they change edward bella or JACOB

i love jacob

and i think that taylor is the right one to play him

what do you think?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • CFM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Team Taylor! I was SO angry when I heard that they might be replacing him because I hate when movies try to switch characters. I will be so mad if they replace him because the other guy looks way to old and doesn't look like Jacob

• 1 decade ago

Taylor Lautner definitely. Michael just looks WAY too old for the part. Taylor is cute and just looks like Jacob

• miggo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

that's a hard decision, yet I would desire to flow with team 2. mutually as team a million has quite an spectacular offense with Brady, Vick, CJ, and Charles, i've got self belief Manning and Rodgers could tear open the secondary. Plus, team 2's O-Line could grant dissimilar help for each QB. i think of the score isn't the extreme or low. I anticipate team 2 wins 27-21.

• It would definetly be Team Taylor!!! He's the right part for Jacob, and the next books.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

agreed

• 1 decade ago

TEAM TAYLOR!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.