What to do when you suck at comebacks?do you have any good ones?

I need better comebacks lol, what to do?

Update:

i have self confidence lol, but ill just be like ahh..nothing. im not that witty i must say, like i love those kinda things like " oh i hope this makes you sleep better at night" like that lol

Update 2:

i do this just for fun, no ones insulting me, but me and my friends;s dad do this for fun, and he beats me everytime!!

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i love the one from the Ace Ventura movie ... "yeah and your ugly"

• 1 decade ago

yo' mama's so dumb when yo' dad said it's chillie outside yo' mama ran outside with a spoon

yo' brothers so stupid he put a coin in a parking meater he waited an hour for a gum ball

yo' daddy's so dumb he was the first to get a brain... before they were perfected

yo' mama's so ugly when she went to the zoo a gorilla called out mama, mama

yo' sister's so dumb she had to put make up on just to make up her mind

yo' brother's so dumb when you said christmas is right around the corner he went looking for it

• 1 decade ago

Just say something disturbing / confusing if you can't come up with good comebacks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

heres one if a guy u dont like says "hey baby whats your sighn" you say "do not enter" if a guy says "id go to the end of the world for you " you say "would you stay there?" if a waiter says "you can order my number for lunch" you say "i thought i was ordering that one" (point to another waiter. just get creative hope i helped!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If someone insults you, you can say "If I valued your opinion, I would've asked.

If someone makes fun of your weight say " I might be overweight( or underweight), but at least I'm not mean."

I know they seem corny, but they can be effective and your not sinking to their level.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to develop wit. It has to do with self confidence and socializing on a regular basis.

• 1 decade ago

u just stare

i do it all the time...it makes the person feel dumb, or immature...like act like youre too good to engage in bs with them

• 1 decade ago

You need to watch Rosanne to get a handle on that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmm. once a guy said to me: "if you don't have any feet you wouldn't wear any shoes, if you didn't have hands you wouldn't wear gloves...so why are you wearing a bra??"

so i said to him "idk, why are you wearing underwear?"

or you can always just give them that look thats like really is that the best you can do?? then just turn around and walk away shaking your head.

• 1 decade ago

I'm always on point. It just comes natural there is no advice just be more clever I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.