Why is Pakistan helping terrorists and pretending to be our friend ?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pakistan is REALLY beginning to give me the creeps.

The Pakistani government needs to very discretely get some outside help organized, and allow a coalition to join their own forces to clean out the Terrorist enclave (of which there are many) while they still HAVE a government.

Controlling Pakistan (and their nukes) is the golden ring for terrorists.

• Noah H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Pakistan has political problems that make ours look minor. This is a country that's held together by almost nothing. It's the home of both a scientific elite and some of the most primitive thinking people on the face of the earth. They don't really have a 'government'. They have a constantly shifting series of groups and sub-groups that are constantly changing loyalties. There is no such a thing as trust between factions or the concept of compromise for the common good. These people are not in any way, in any manner, shape or form like us....they are not westerners. What makes anyone think that these people are, or ever wanted to be our 'friend'? The 'terrorists' in that part of the world are ALL of the factions if they believe that blowing their rivals into spit and air is to their advantage. This is why we have to get totally out of that part of the world. To them, all things western are like a virus to be eliminated, not some kind of 'good' thing brought to them by the 'white man'. As soon as people stop judging these folks by our standards and believing that they all crave 'freedom', the better we'll be and the better off they'll be. I hope that answered your question.

• 3 years ago

hi Asim As an english guy, I even have had many Indian and Pakistani acquaintances in my existence whether some could have some animosity in direction of the neighbouring states India and Pakistan they could draw the line at homicide of yet another individual because it is not any longer usually in there nature. What whether is the priority lies with the pumped up out of there fanatical stupidity, are pupils of specific islamic sects, and that i do propose pupils youthful adult males in general who only are so radical in there out look. any point out of an opinion which does no longer fall in with what they have been taught they dismiss out of hand because of the fact it would not in effective condition the mildew of the classes of the unconventional point of view. they only won't pay attention to a diverse opinion they have become so insular because of the fact they won't work together in society. right here interior the united kingdom they concealed away until some severe doctoring impacts them to go out and devote those acts of violence against mankind as an entire. they are the actual problems with this worldwide, warm headed youthful who particularly have not have been given any thought what existence is all approximately. i've got faith for the mothers and fathers who loose a baby because of the fact, from time to time the only element which will supply up them is dying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are thinking in the context of an American. That your govt is a govt of the people, buy the people and for the people.

Some Arab students I took classes with were able to hang and have fun as their countries were at war. I asked them how they could do this and the explained that the people have their own agenda, and the government has another. Sometimes they are together, but mostly not.

What is going on in Pakistani is that the Government is trying to keep the terrorists out, and some of the people are trying to keep them in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Pakistani people are against the occupation of Iraq, and the heavy militaristic presence we have there.

They're also mad because we financed and secretly installed Musharraf to be a dictator of that nation. But they already forced him to resign and they reinstalled their democratic process back in government. Take care.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because they like the terrorists but don't want us to attack...

so they pretend to be our friend... and we let the terrorist plan 9-11 part 2 in peace...

• mety
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Why do we pretend the Saudis are our friends when 15 of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia?

Maybe it's neither.

Maybe they are just patsy's.

Source(s): If you're not OUTRAGED, you're not paying attention. The greatest enemy of truth is very often not the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - but the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. --JFK, June 11, 1962 "I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an election... It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States!" ~George W. Malone former US REPUBLICAN Senator If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. ~James Madison "Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph." Haile Selassie
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they have a mexican standoff, kinda like things are shaping up in the good ole usa. sooner or later, the sheet gonna hit the fan. lock and load, gather up ample camping equipment and network with your own kind, fast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are we bombing pakistan and killing innocent civilians every single time there's an air strike.

Why are WE pretending to be their friends...

• donk35
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Pay no attention. France and Canada has been doing that to the US for years and the elite thinks they are our friends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.