major stomach pains!!! help!!?

okay so for the past month i have been having stomach pain. its the worse in the upper left area right under my ribs. i went to the hospital n ruled out a health issue. is it possible its from not eating enough? like maybee anorexiajustst not intentional?? im 15, 16 in feb, n weigh 81lbs. i am 5'2".. does anyone have any ideas??

thanks everyone! n yess i kno im a bit under weight but no im not anorexic. i jus thought maybe my body wasnt getting as much food as it needs. trust me im not trying to starve myself i love my body.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you are way too thin. Your stomach is producing too much acid which is not used to digest food and you are eating the inside of your stomach, causing burning pain. You may also be getting heart burn and acid reflux.

As someone who has recently watched a beloved family member die due to leukemia complicated by extreme anorexia I am pleading with you to please get some help. You do not need to starve to be beautiful.

• ?

call nurses hotline besides if she is vomtiing it may point out an appendix I had one, yet you do no longer constantly vomit with it, so if it sounds like somebody poked her extremely annoying interior the tummy button get her decrease back to the scientific institution, additionally you you get a fever with this and not beable to maintain something down. or have an fairly puky feeling And that is deadly. If she is constipated provide her prune juice, and that i recommend the genuine conentrated stuff you get interior the food market make her drink an entire glass of it, and in a 0.5 hour she would be extra useful, if she is constipated and in spite of if that's extreme that is undesirable sufficient which you will no longer want to stroll, yet prune juice will do the trick! yet yeah that is exceptionally painful.

yea thats bad the normal weight for a 15 year old is 120 pounds

do you have your periods

coz just before i got my i was getting

stomach cramps in very spot in my stomach

• RS

One possibility is acid reflux