Brian asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is the best natural weight loss pill from Nutrition House?

I would like you to recommend the best natural weight loss pill for women please :)

Favorite Answer

Hi Brian,

Acai is one of the hottest products in the health and nutrition industry. The ads promise amazing health benefits from the Acai fruit such as; weight loss, anti-aging, cancer prevention, a boost of energy, and mood improvement. If true this would make Acai an amazing fruit...but is it too good to be true?

Being a long time Acai user I can emphatically say "YES!" Acai juice has made a dramatic difference in my life. It's the first thing I have to drink every morning and it gives me enough energy to accomplish all of my goals each day.

I used to be a huge Redbull drinker, but always hated the inevitable crash I would get just a few hours after drinking one. When you drink Acai berry juice you get that same boost of energy without the caffeine crash.

The Acai berry was first presented to Oprah Winfrey and her millions of viewers by Dr. Nicolas Perricone. During an episode of Oprah's show, she asked Dr. Perricone to discuss his top ten superfoods. The number one superfood on his list was MonaVie, a blend of 19 different fruit juices created by Monarch Health Sciences. The main ingredient of MonaVie is, as one might expect, the Acai berry.

It's a fruit that grows in the Amazon. Because the fresh berries lose much of their nutritional benefits very quickly after being picked, distribution of fresh Acai is limited. However, the juice and other extracts keeps its potency longer.

There are many benefits of Acai Berries. They can increase mental acuity, speed up metabolism, clean toxins out of the body, help with weight loss, and more. By helping move food through the body more quickly, the Acai berry prevents the build up of fat, thus resulting in a loss of between 8 and 25 pounds a month.

One of the unique things about the Acai berry is that it can take the place of several foods. The berry has about the same amount of protein as an egg, is similar to olive oil in its make up of fatty acids, contains over 30 times the amount of anthocyanins found in red wine, and is very high in fiber.

Oprah's endorsement of the Acai berry made women (and some men) around the world take notice of this tiny little fruit. Oprah saw what Dr. Perricone and many other dietary specialists saw: the Acai berry isn't just another weight loss product. It can help with so much more that it only makes sense for people around the world to take an Acai berry product.

1

Source(s): Burn 2 lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?q7d8s

Hi guys! I just lost 10 pounds for the last week and I still keep loosing.

I want the whole world to know about that. I've tried a lot of pills and diets but nothing seems to work. Week ago I've got my free trial of Bowtrol. This is an all natural herbal colon it works through internal cleansing.

I know it's not gonna work for everyone, but you can get risk free trial. I hope you gonna love it like I do!!!!!

http://www.bowtrolcoloncleanse.com/splash.php?aid=...

Eat a grapefruit as an alternative to drinking juice; the fiber can help you feel full longer, and grapefruit is that can help with weight loss.

2 and 1 2 hours bowling

Start off reading in fitness/nutrition textbooks

write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight

Also include 10 grams of fiber to satiate hunger longer and stop bloating from constipation.

uncover your calorie requirements

• Earl

Start your mood together with eags beacuse eags is made up of more healthy proteins