Do you think Yahoo! Answers should create a "Miscellaneous" category?

Sometimes the categories provided just do not do justice to the question being asked. I often find it hard to place my questions in a relevant category where I could get a decent selection of answers! And even when I find a relevant category, there are not enough answerers there to answer my question... show more Sometimes the categories provided just do not do justice to the question being asked.

I often find it hard to place my questions in a relevant category where I could get a decent selection of answers!

And even when I find a relevant category, there are not enough answerers there to answer my question effectively. For example, if I posted this question in the "Yahoo! Answers" category, I may get a few answers, but if I post in the "Polls & Surveys" category there is more of a chance I will get better answers from more people.

Maybe a "Miscellaneous" category could help reduce the problem.
Update: If this is the Miscellaneous section, why did people tell me not to post irrelevant questions here as it is a "subcategory of the Entertainment section"?