Israel/Palestinian territories and India/Pakistan . . .?

How would this affect Americans currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan . . .? Strategically, how would the U.S. military handle this . . . I'm thinking we can quietly overlook India and Pakistan as long as India is winning and can remain "neutral" nod, nod, wink, wink in the Israeli/Palestinian... show more How would this affect Americans currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan . . .? Strategically, how would the U.S. military handle this . . . I'm thinking we can quietly overlook India and Pakistan as long as India is winning and can remain "neutral" nod, nod, wink, wink in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict . . .which would play out more like a proxy war with Iran . . .

Does anyone have any insight on how the U.S. would handle both regions becoming "hot" simultaneously . . . Thanks.
Update: ivtek . . . I'm making the assumption that the men who attacked India were not the most rational group of people in the region . . . so when I refer to India winning . . . I'm assuming the war would be fought against the more militant Islamic factions . . . not the guy that's just trying to feed his... show more ivtek . . . I'm making the assumption that the men who attacked India were not the most rational group of people in the region . . . so when I refer to India winning . . . I'm assuming the war would be fought against the more militant Islamic factions . . . not the guy that's just trying to feed his kids and go to work . . .
Update 2: ivtek . . . the U.S. is worried about the nukes in Pakistan . . . I reread the question and wanted to clarify that the issue would not be about your religion but the nuclear war heads . . . apologies