Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Is Taylor Lautner gonna be in new moon?

Can somebody please tell me?!?! I heard that they might replace him cause he may not be "big enough" for the werewolf roll which i think is just complete and utter bull****, and that the replacement could be this dude that looks NOTHING like the sexy beast i love!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont know if the rumors are true but i hope they arent. I really like Taylor as jacob and when i read the books i picture him in my head, but peole are saying his age and his body type dont fit the certain maturity requirements to play the character jacob black. IDK. but i hope they keep that sexy beast too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

they're likely keeping Taylor Lautner. i think of i could shoot myself in the event that they weren't. i like him. Plus it may be rather stupid in the event that they replaced him through fact he's a good actor and it may screw up the action picture through fact Taylor Lautner exchange into in Twilight. they might throw him on stilts in the event that they might desire to. =]

• 1 decade ago

in the new moon trailer on youtube they dont have taylor as jacob but apparently he was doing something else and was unable to do the filming for the trailer?? seems like an exuse to me i agree that he wouldnt be big enough to be a werewolf. but hello!! we live in 2008 even have him walk on a platform or something gsuz!!

• 1 decade ago

he's going to be replaced. it makes sense though...

think about it, jacob is supposed to grow like a full foot in like 2 weeks.

taylor lautner cant do that. but i do agree they should get someone who does look like him and not the guy they're currently thinking about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i heard the same thing and im pretty sure its true which really sucks

he wants to be in the movie but the people are going to replace him with someone else

• 1 decade ago

Im pretty sure he is being replaced with Michael Copon which in my opinion would make it 100 times better!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love him too lol but I think he's going to be replaced:(

• 1 decade ago

yup hes probably going to be in it... he already started to work out :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.