<3 asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

T.I and Lil Wayne Questions?

T.I.

is he going back to jail?

for how long?

why was he in previously?

Lil Wayne

was he ever in jail?

if yes, why was he?

Favorite Answer

T.I. was sentenced in 2004 after being found guilty of violating probation on a controlled substance charge. Clifford Harris (T.i.) was sentenced to a 3 year prison spell but was eligible for work release after one year.

He was arrested last year after he was discovered with a well-stocked cache of unregistered machine guns and silencers in his vehicle.

He is scheduled to start his prison sentence in March 2009 after completing 1,000 of community service.

Lil Wayne was arrested on three felony drug charges after federal agents said they found illegal drugs, including cocaine, on his charter bus at a checkpoint in southwestern Arizona.

The rapper, Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., is charged with two felonies, possession of three unregistered machine guns and two silencers and possessions of firearms by a convicted felon. Court date is scheduled for January 25th.

Source(s): MSN and Associated Content