Not sure how to ask the question directly lol u have to read :P it's not long...about Du'a?

I was just reading Bobby V's best answer to a question.

ok, Allah answers all duaas except in 3 cases:

1. if a person makes a duaa that will harm another.

2. If a person makes a duaa too quickly, meaning they really dont care for their duaa.

3. If a person says, or truly beleives in their head that Allah won't/doesnt answer any of their duaas.

I also know that Allah does accept all Du'a, BUT, there are 3 points in which they will be accepted.

1) It will be accepted right away

2) it will be accepted in akhira

3) you may have asked for sumthing that was not good for u, which u were unaware of, and Insha'allah you will get something better than that

i think I am wrong in one of these points, please correct me!!

Jazakumallah

Favorite Answer

lets see now, there is a hadith for ur second point :

"Any muslim who supplicates to Allah in a Du'a which contains no sin breaking of kinship, Allah will give him one of three things: either his Du`a will be immediately answered or, it will be saved for him in the hereafter, or it will turn away an equivalent amount of evil (from him)" The companions said "so we will ask for more" he replied, "Allah is more [generous]." [at-Tirmidhi, Ahmad]

umm here is just a nice hadith about dua :

"The Prophet, salAllahu alaiyhi wasalam, said to him while Ibn-Abbas was riding behind him on the same mount;

"young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]:

Be mindful of Allah and you will find him in front of you. If you ask, ask only Allah and if you seek help, seek help only from Allah. And know that if all the nations were to gather together to benefit you, they would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and if they gather together to harm you, they would harm you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages are dry."

[at-Tirmidhi]

and i think for ur first points this may be a helpful website :

http://noorslist.com/2008/02/09/the-pre-conditions...

k hope i helped, salaam :D