michael w asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Are their any users from Israel on here ? who could give their own personal opinions to us all. ?

I do not want to hear from any other countries who do not have a first hand opinion of the problems in Palestine.

Update:

Best F I want to hear views fom the ordinary people from Israel Is that wrong ? Do you ever want to see the other side of any arguement ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

DARK AL said: Israel and Palestine were created in the same U.N. resolution, none of them existed before as a country. Arabs chose to attack Israel to wipe it off the map but failed.

FIrst off let me say i respect you because you seem to know more about this then most hee on Yahoo. You are correct to say they wee both created by the same UN resolution. but what you may not unerstand that FAMILIES were living on the Israel side were told they didnt have a home anymore and had to leave their homes to live in Palestine. Their rights were taken away. They really didnt have any say in this UN resolution. they were just told to leave their home land.. get out!!! this could of been delt with i guess..but they have no rights..

what would you do if you were told you had to leave your home? and then not gevin any provisions for it? lost your job and all this and had no say in it and no rights? this is what happened to them! many Jews, Arabs and christens live together in Harmany before this UN agreement.

it is sad what happened to the ppl......... the world doenst know this side. when i see them fighting, i see ppl fighting for their rights that were stripped from them. they r truely thel ost ppl. put yourself in their shoes.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • darkAI
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You've been seeing plenty of my opinion, wasn't that enough? ;)

If you want it in short, here it is:

Whose land it is historically is a question that can be argued for ages. The first inhabitants - The Canaanits and Philistines are long gone. The next owners of the land were the Jews and after them there were dozens more. Same for whether or not Israelies have the right to live here - You can argue about it for ages.

What matters is the facts: Israel and Palestine were created in the same U.N. resolution, none of them existed before as a country. Certain arab countries chose to attack Israel to wipe it off the map but failed. And many of them been trying ever since. Some accepted Israel as a country and since then - Relationship with those countries flourished and peace has remained. So the problem isn't Israel being the bad guys.

Israel is here to stay, we're not going anywhere. The only solution is to either accept the 7 million people's[out of which, a million or so are arabs] right to exist and live here as well, or remain in a constant state of war. The aim of almost every Israeli is to see radical forces removed so that more moderate ones can come to power and for peace can finally exist.

That's in a nutshell. If people actually stopped supporting fundamental extremist muslim organizations who seek to bring death and destruction, the same way that I oppose Israeli radicals[Believe it or not - There are quite a few of those, but most of them are arrested by Israel to prevent them from causing harm to Palestinians], things would have been a whole lot better.

That's something for you to think about.

Edit: I just posted an answer which shows my desire for peace and I get 2 thumbs down. Just comes to show you where the problems originate from.

Edit no. 2: ~~~TTC#3~~~~, Thank you. However, what you are saying is something that is quite famous for being a fabricated lie by extremist or definitely exaggerated beyond proportion. During the war of 1948, Israel promised that almost any arab which stays in Israel won't come to any harm. Most of them left but many remained - around 170,000. As you've probably seen, I'm a man of facts and figures, not just words - So it takes just a moment to look at the current situation to see the truth: According to a 2004 statistic, there are 16% muslims/arabs out of the 7.28 million inhabitants of Israel. Nearly all of them are descendants of the original arabs who lived here and didn't leave when Israel was created. They have full citizenship rights. They can even be elected to be president and they have their own political parties with full rights:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Arab_politic...

Something you won't see Jews having in any Muslim/arabic country. If Israel was interested in ethnic cleansing when it was created, if it really told people to leave their homes - These things wouldn't exist. There's many cities you can go to in Israel where arabs and Jews have been living side by side for decades, ever since the creation of Israel even. Both sides have equal rights. That just comes to show how life could be like in Israel/Palestine if extremists weren't around.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Judging by the above response see how loving and peaceful the Israelis and their Zionist pals are?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well michael w, a lot of my tax dollars go to Israel, and i mean a lot. so i think it is safe to say, i hope Israel wipes the Arabs off the map. then oil would be cheaper, and there would be less crazy Muslim leaders

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • G. #2
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Given your pro-Hamas view of things, I doubt anyone from Israel would want to waste their time explaining the obvious to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.