For the "More mature" amongst us, if it was possible to reverse the ageing process would you want to?

and if so how old would you like to be?

Update:

And yes, I know to some on here I'm still a youngster!LOL

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No, l'm quite happy as l am. l think we should grow old gracefully, well, not too gracefully, we all need to let our hair down now and again...LOL

Hope you have a great birthday elric.

• 1 decade ago

You know me well enough to know that I didn't reverse the ageing process so much as HALT it at 39 !

Which prompts me to say that you are unofficially 3 years older than me and officially 20 years younger ! Happy birthday Pat !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Right now, I'd have to say yes. I value my health so much and am kinda on the quest for physical perfection. It's my biggest fear to start ageing and deteriorating. I'd want to stay at age 25 or so, in my physical prime.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Physically yes mentally no . The worst thing about being old is remembering being young , its just a shame that when we are young we don't realise that we can achieve anything we want to with time on our side !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

At 48 Elric - No not particually - I've got this far and survived to Tell The Tale give or take the shite times x

• 1 decade ago

Yes I'd like to look like I did when I was eighteen/nineteen but still have had the life experiences and knowledge that I have now.

• 1 decade ago

As long as I could take the knowledge I've gained in my 43 years with me!

I'd like to go back to my teens so I could get a better education.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, I have been turning 28 over and over again for the past 6 years.lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Life has been quite kind so far, I'd like to be forever 21 though!

• 1 decade ago

No, at 30 I've finally got comfortable with myself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.