For the "More mature" amongst us, if it was possible to reverse the ageing process would you want to?

and if so how old would you like to be?

And yes, I know to some on here I'm still a youngster!LOL

Best Answer

No, l'm quite happy as l am. l think we should grow old gracefully, well, not too gracefully, we all need to let our hair down now and again...LOL

Hope you have a great birthday elric.

You know me well enough to know that I didn't reverse the ageing process so much as HALT it at 39 !

Which prompts me to say that you are unofficially 3 years older than me and officially 20 years younger ! Happy birthday Pat !

Right now, I'd have to say yes. I value my health so much and am kinda on the quest for physical perfection. It's my biggest fear to start ageing and deteriorating. I'd want to stay at age 25 or so, in my physical prime.

Physically yes mentally no . The worst thing about being old is remembering being young , its just a shame that when we are young we don't realise that we can achieve anything we want to with time on our side !

At 48 Elric - No not particually - I've got this far and survived to Tell The Tale give or take the shite times x

Yes I'd like to look like I did when I was eighteen/nineteen but still have had the life experiences and knowledge that I have now.

As long as I could take the knowledge I've gained in my 43 years with me!

I'd like to go back to my teens so I could get a better education.

Hey, I have been turning 28 over and over again for the past 6 years.lol

Life has been quite kind so far, I'd like to be forever 21 though!

No, at 30 I've finally got comfortable with myself.