Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why should I care about Israel?

I have nothing against them, I just don't care about them anymore than I do about the French, Spanish or South Africans.

If they are out of line and acting like d!cks, why should I give them more support than I would any other country?

And I don't buy that chosen people rubbish either, no "because god said so" answers plz.

Favorite Answer

You should care for several reasons:

-Israel is a flash-point in the Middle East

-because virtually all Muslims consider Israel's existence theft of the land they had been living of for 1,000 years they will never accept that occupation

-Israel will kill as many innocents as possible to keep the land the UN gave them

-the US will back Israel's play, with our/your money, time and lives

-most important, if needed, Congress will pass laws to bring back the draft. Your sons will be subject to conscription and forced to fight, and perhaps die, to support the Israeli occupation.

I will not send my sons to die for this travesty. Israel should purchase vacant land and build a second State and move. This God gave me THIS land is balderdash and under NO circumstances should American patriots die for the insanity.

Most people don't care about the Jews or Israel, its only the PC bashers who want us to care. I myself hate them and the more i see them in the news the more i hate them. I hate the fact that they life in the nicests houses in London when our parents fought in the war to protect them and we have to live in small flats and houses while they live in Golders Greeen and Wood Green enjoying the freedom our parents fought for. This makes me feel sick. The Jews are the minority and i'm sick and tierd of hearing from them. They bash on in the media, everyday sky tv which is owned by a jew just feeds us this Jew loving crap, instead of us great English people who love everybody they want us to be like them.

I care enough to read newspapers and articles online...but not enough to take sides. There's no way an American could truly understand the situation, and we just make ourselves look stupid by becoming fanatic one-sided cheerleaders. I think you might agree.

Isreal has scuppered every single peace treaty - that would have lead to the possible existance of an independant palestinian state, by outragous acts of provacation.

Read Norman Finklesteins site for more info.

• Because they're being attacked by terrorist from practically all sides and just want to exist.

Israel offered peace treaties and cease fires.

They denied treaties and broke cease fires.

Israel offered land to neighbors.

Nope that wasn't good enough.

Palestine just wants the blood of all Jews. Israel tried peace and it didn't work, now they're not putting up anymore.

You don't have to support Israel, but if this was happening with any other country you can bet I would be behind them 100%.

Aside from the fact that Jewish people have been residing in the area for more than 3000 years and before Islam even existed, Britain gave that land to the Jews about 60 years ago.

The real question is, why do so many non-Middle Easterners hate Israel but love palestine and others.

They for one knows how to take care of terrorists as long as they are left alone (no world pressure) they do take care of business they do not mess around. Despite what most of the media claims, Israel is the underdog, the muslims totally surrounds Israel and yet cannot beat them, Israel continues to kick butt.

You shouldn't support Israel if that is your opinion. But you should expect disproportionate retaliation on this forum from "supporters" of Israel. (If I'm wrong, that is probably because it's Saturday, and certain people can't touch their keyboards.)

Don't! They sure as hell don't care about you, only where the next check is coming from our pockets!

No ones says you have to care. It's obvious you don't like them though.