me:) asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift Love Story?

hey everyone, i love the song love story by taylor swift...does anyone else.. can you please tell me why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Yes because I just like how she compares it to Romeo + Juliet. And the lyrics are terrific! Lol, and I like her music video. Especially the part where she is singing "Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone, I keep waiting for you but you never come, is this in my head, I don't know what to think, he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring!" <.< Because she's so happy and she's running in the field to "Romeo" and it's a Kodak moment. :)

That was really good! You have great potential! If you don't take voice lessons already, consider taking them.... NOW! You sounded EXACTLY like Taylor Swift. If kind of scared me, in a pleasant way... With some more training, you could be even better! You had a few pitch problems, and you might want to learn to control the tone of your voice. Other than that, some places you took large, gaspy breaths, which didn't sound horrible, but didn't sound great either. Hope I helped =] Keep on singing!

I love it too! But I like the original country version better than the pop version that they play on top 40 radio stations. I don't know why exactly I like it, but I just like Taylor Swifts voice and its a great song!

Yes i like that song. Taylor Swift has such a nice voice and i dont know why but i really like that song

To be perfectly honest with you, I began to say I hated it simply because EVERYONE else loves it. Kinda to feel rebellious, you know? haha, but now that I saw the music video, I realized it's really pretty good. It still annoys me though a little bit, because in my opinion, it's a little overplayed. Plus, my sister would just sit around the house, singing it 24/7, and she'd play it on her phone, and it kinda got boring.

Taylor Swift really isn't my favorite singer, but it's a good song.

(+I'm jealous of how pretty she is!) haha.

Source(s): me:)

Yes, I love all of her songs. Its such a cute song and fun to sing along with.

Yes I do love that song. I don't think i've met someone so far who hasn't. It's just so sweet and just like a little fairy tale that you have to love it.

I love it because it's great, her voice, the lyrics, the tune, the music video, everything!

i really like this song to, and i don't really know why because I hate country. Everytime I hear this song it makes me siing really loud. lol

yes i love that song also my favorite part on it is the chorus =]