Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever been absently surfing the Net, and stumbled across your DREAM JOB ?

Favorite Answer

lol... what's the pay, rehab???

check this out!

http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funny-newspaper-job-wante...

• clewis

Yep. I did. i replaced into strolling on my thank you to my interior of sight (some years in the past) and observed this individual mendacity on the floor not too a ways from the place i replaced into strolling...did not think of lots of it as the place I used to stay, the drunks could get plastered and bypass out in all places, not too a ways from the liquor keep. It replaced into in straight forward terms the next day, examining the paper, that defined the region (as we communicate throughout a regular college!) that I realised it replaced into the comparable 'individual'. She'd been crushed to loss of existence. creepy. I merely keep in mind thinking that whoever had carried out that could have nonetheless been in the location.... :-)

That's amazing. That fits so well with my dream job of following you around and cleaning up your retchings. I've got a special bucket and everything. See if they'll pay me to tag along.

• Holy s­h­i­t Snotty! I'll pay your fare to Chicago, I'd hate to see you pass up an awesome opportunity like this. I might just take the job myself if you don't act quickly enough.

That's awesome really, I'm so thrilled for you. I'd wear armor under your clown suit, sounds a bit like a plan to get you sh+t faced and bend you like a pretzel! just sayin...

You'd better hurry. That's Krusty's dream job too.

LOL! Fate has smiled upon you! Take pictures!

what they're not telling you is that EVERYONE in Bucktown is a drunken clown, but please don't let that stop you. Anything to bring you closer to me so that I may make you mine....

Some clowns have ALL the luck.

<--- Jealous!

;-)

I am soo freaking jealous!!!!!!