Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How was your first kiss? ?

I haven't had my first kiss yet i'm a 15 yr old girl and i'm planning on giving my boyfriend of 8 months a kiss for the very first time. What are some things to remember during a kiss? Do you guys have any tips for me?

How was your first kiss?

Who did you share you first kiss with?

Was it awkward?

How did it happen?

Why did it happen?

Where did it happen?

What happend after the kiss?

Did you ever kiss someone with a bad breath?

I'm just curious.

10 Points is awarded to most detailed answer, and please don't leave rude comments.

Thanks in advance:)

Favorite Answer

My first kiss was not planned, and yes it was awkward. I shared it with my ex girlfriend of two months ago, and since it was my first time, I didn't know what I was doing, but she did! It happened minutes after we decided to be a couple in her dorm lobby. Immediately after I kissed her, she kissed me...and that was amazing! She's a lot better than I am, but she's had more practice. After that, things became less awkward. The more we kissed, the better I became, and the more enjoyable it was for the both of us. I don't remember her ever having bad breath. She loved to chew gum, so that's usually what her breath smelled like.

Some things to remember:

-You do not have to go tongue at all on your first try. It's better to keep it simple.

-Wear chapstick--though I'm assuming you already do this.

-Don't think about it, and don't expect too much. Just have fun with it and don't be embarrassed or ashamed if magical flowers don't bloom and the wind blows your hair just right...first kisses aren't always the best ones. But regardless, it's a wonderful experience and quite a rush, so enjoy it!

Source(s): My first kiss...three months ago. Almost to the day and the hour.

My first kiss was just a peck, just about a week ago actually.

I think that's really romantic that you guys have waited 8 months.

Haha, it makes me feel a little bit whoreish, even though I know for a fact I'm not.

I'm 14, and was extremely nervous about kissing, especially my first, ALL of my friends have had theres, and I felt like it was never gonna happen (so I don't know how you've waited for that long)

The kiss was quick, a little awkward, haha, I missed the first time, but he's a cool guy and just laughed it off, I realized I had been way to worked up over it, and it was over in the blink of an eye (not that I wanted it to be)

But really it's nothing :)

Uhm your questions:

How was your first kiss? Quick, simple nice.

Who did you share you first kiss with? My boyfriend.

Was it awkward? Haha, yea. But I'm an awkward spill pop on her boyfriend girl.

How did it happen? We were hugging in a move theatre.

Why did it happen? Uhm, I guess cause he wanted too?

Where did it happen? Movie theatre by the doors.

What happend after the kiss? I looked away probably blushed then mummbled "FINALLY"

Did you ever kiss someone with a bad breath? Nah his was good.

Take it slow, chick. Start with a peck, then I work you way into 'making out'.

How was your first kiss? Decent.

Who did you share you first kiss with? My 8th grade sweetheart :)

Was it awkward? Not really.

How did it happen? Quick. We were laying down, and I just kissed him.

Why did it happen? It was under the stars, and kind of romantic for an 8th grader at the time.

Where did it happen? Outside, we were laying on some picnic tables.

What happend after the kiss? We went inside and watched a movie.

Did you ever kiss someone with a bad breath? HAHAH. All the time.

you can plan out your first kiss sweetheart. Kisses are something that happen spontaneously and there something that you do in the heat of the moment. There is no way to give you any tips and honestly i think you are thinking too much about this and thinking to much will make you nervous. My first kiss was during a game of spin the bottles and we bent the rules that if u landed on the same person 5 times u had to pash them and lucky for me it did and it was with a friend and it wasn't awkward and i mean we're still friends to this day.

it isnt about the kiss being perfect its about feeling perfect with the person you are kissing.

I vote for the "Did you ever kiss someone with bad breath?" one because all people have some amount of bad breath, however, very few us us can smell our own bad breath. We all have it. Over 3 billion dollars are spent in the US on things related to bad breath. You can cover up bad breath with mints, gum, mouthwash, etc. but you do not cure it. To cure it you must remove the source of the bad breath, the bacteria that grow on the top of the tongue. Good oral hygiene (which everyone should use before kissing) is to brush and floss the teeth and then clean the top of the tongue with a tongue cleaner. The one I use and like to recommend is called OraBrush because it is both a brush and a scraper. You can get one at: http://www.orabrush.com./ Good luck in finding someone to kiss without bad breath. Robert K Wagstaff, PhD.

KISS HIM ALREADY! :D

My first kiss was kind of... weird, but... cool at the same time, I didn't think I would do it, but... then something just took over my body and went for it!

It was with my best friends brother... HOW WEIRD, i was 11, and he was extremely cute and 13, BIG PLUS he liked me and well;hes a great kid until this day.

It actually wasn't awkward, we were all playing some weird game and my friend was all like "marcy should kiss daniel" and we laughed it off, then the friend who told me to kiss him, kissed this other guy... So we were just standing there and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and pull him in then gave him a soft peck on the lips.

After the kiss, he stood there and smiled, so I was quite happy, oh and then everyone in the room cheered, it was so weird but so great.

Yeah, actually I have o.0 watch out for those, they suck!

My first kiss was very very nice.

It was a couple weeks before my 16th birthday with a girl just a little older than me. I won't go into details, but I will tell you this-

I think you're with a good guy if he doesn't mind to wait 8 months for a kiss. That means he truely care about you and not just wanting something out of you.

Also, my older friend told me this:

"The longer you wait, the sweeter it will be. Trust me"

I'm glad you waited as long as you did. Don't rush it if you don't want to, but feel free to have your kiss. You're perfect age for that.

wow! 8 months without a kiss-that's sooo great more people should do it. brush your teeth before you meet up with him. swallow your spit before you kiss....kiss him when your alone....you will know if it's the right moment or not...a good time is maybe when he is getting ready to leave your house or etc.just have a slow light kiss....close your eyes because it is less awkward. most people lean to the right side of the mouth...maybe wear flavored lip gloss or just lick your lips right before the kiss....this will make the kiss more smoother... Hug him then when you pull away go for the kiss-that way your bodies are already closer!Good luck!

Wait for the right moment, timing is everything when it comes to kissing! And if you really like them and they like you back....it doesn't matter. He's probably just as nervous as you =] And my first kiss was amazing it happened out side under the moon light and it happened calmly and comfortably with a guy who was and still is crazy about me =]

Source(s): experience

We were cuddled up under a blanket and tickling each other, supposedly watching a movie. It just happened, don't really know how, it was all so hazy and....lets just say you'll have shivers run down your back if it is good. Nothing awkward about any of it. We were comfortable with each other. Your comfortable with your boyfriend of 8 months. It will be awesome. You or he will know the moment.