Guys, if you were dating a girl and she asked you to get tested before...?

she has sex with you, would you be offended?

Im just curious how a guy would feel if a girl asked you to do this =)

Going together is great idea! Thanks guys!

Also to JO_7 I wouldnt be offended if we were together for a while, but I wouldnt do it! lol

Best Answer

Going together is a great idea. Its about being safe in the end you got to take care of you. I just saw an episode on AIDS its scary. If the person gets insulted is not worth your life. But if he really likes you he wont mind. And if you guys go together he'll appreciate it that you are looking out for the both of you guys.

I would be ok with it if a guy asked me to get tested...better safe than sorry. When you have sex you have sex with that person and everyone else they have had sex with. It is just great common sense to get tested if you have had several partners and aren't a virgin. I would want both of us to get tested if not the first time for each. Only fair and very practical in the world we live in. Better safe than with an STD or worse. Make it about both of you not just the guy.

May you be blessed.

I wouldn't mind...though it sounds a bit strange, it is a nice thing to do.

Let me ask you something else...if you were dating a boy and he asked you whether or not you swallow, would you be offended?

Im just curious how a chic would feel if a boy asked her to do this =)

Source(s): intuition, self experience and curiosity

No, not offended.

I wouldn't ask her before sex, cause I'd be wearing a condom, however if it got to the stage that we were trusting each other enough not too, I'd ask her to get checked before taking off the glove.

• mark

I would take the 1st available cab to the clinic.....lol

all kidding aside

It would tell me that she is not promiscuous and has a good head on her shoulders. I would not be offended

20 years ago, I'd have been insulted.

Today, I pull out a card proving when the last time I was tested and the results.

I am a boy just answering on my wife's account :)

I would most definetly not me offended! Why would you be? Unless you don't want to be safe...

this is such a good question i was gunna ask somethign simular half the people that answer this are just saying they would go and the other half is very serious good job boys! LOL good question!

I would not be offended at all. That shows maturity and responsibility.

Nope, definitely wouldn't be offended.