Xbox 360 games for girls....?

My friend Rosie and I are looking for a girlie Xbox 360 game to play on Xbox Live together. We don't want something like shooting games such as Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War or anything like that. Is there any fun *girlie* games for xbox 360?

Can you play Kameo online?

I'm not saying it can't be a gihting game but nothing war-ish like Call of Duty. I love Halo but she doens't know if she would like it so we wanted to see what other kind of games there are. Does anyone know if you can play CSI:Hard Evidence online?

***fighting

kyra your ignorance is not welcomed. Ad yes there IS games like that for Xbox such as Sims. All I was asking for was a game that didn't have a war theme. If you can't answer the quesion correctly, then please don't answer it at all.

Best Answer

Hey turkey.... Wanna meet me for a round of Guitar Hero?? I'll show you how girls play video games. ; )

As for your question, I don't know of specifics (we have PS) but arcade, racing, and snow boarding games are fun too!!

ETA: How did I forget Tiger Woods?!! That was my favorite prior to Guitar Hero.

Xbox 360 Girl Games

Girl Games For Xbox 360

Viva Pinata is a personal favorite of mine. It's not a girl game, so much as a child's. It's really fun trying to keep everyone happy, and the colorful world is really nice. I say pick up the new one if you haven't played the original. It comes with a lot more Pinatas. However, if you're looking to buy, I say try the old one first. It shouldn't be more than $20.

• Rob T

My wife loves Fable 2, but that's really hard to play online because it's so glitchy online.

Have you tried arcade games like Uno or other board games? Those can be a lot of fun. Scene It (not arcade) is also a lot of fun to play, and that has online support as well.

Also, Tiger woods golf is great (even though it may not sound like it) and you don't have to know anything about golf to play it. There's also games like Guitar hero and Rock Band. Rock Band 2 is awesome because you can play together and unlock more levels and songs going through the world tour together.

Wow. Well, theres Civilization Revolution. Its a strategy game, alot like Command and Conquer, but simpler, my wife loves it. Never played it online, but I know you can.

Other than that there is Tomb Raider: Legend, Anniversary, and Underworld. They aren't online capable, but if you each have the game, you can both play it at the same time and use the Xbox Live Party system to talk to each other. That game tests your mind, and has a great story. There is shooting, but its more of a puzzle game.

• Milk84

Well I usually play more 'guy' games, but I also like Uno, Beautiful Katamari, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, Tomb Raider, and Hexic.

The easiest way to learn golf like a pro is by following "The Simple Golf Swing" program. It's primarily a 31 page eBook that teaches golfers how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting fat, how to avoid slicing, how get more power, accuracy, and consistency in your swing. Consistency being the number 1 golf skill.

You not only get the eBook though, you also receive a ton of extra material including video, lessons on putting, driving, chipping, sand play etc. Here is their official site: http://www.golfswingguru.net

Beautiful katamari or Viva pinata are good.

I'm a girl and I love these games. Although I also love games like halo and caller duty. And Left 4 dead. Awesome game.

I play lego games with my sister their fun and nothing like call of duty. I would recommend the lego movie videogame. But if your not into that stuff forza motersport is fun. Ps not sure if lego games ar online but I know forza is. Hope this helped