Isn’t GOD the ultimate, the pinnacle of evolution. ?

If GOD did not or does not exist then: As the designated fittest to survive(by definition god does not die) wouldn’t the universe and evolution produce, after billions and billions of years, GOD?

Update:

dddbbb

ah yes my point exactly no advocates for the evolution side i see.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is an AWESOME question. What a great way to view the existence of a supreme being.

My answer to this; why not? Considering there isn't a person on earth qualified to declare what is unilaterally possible and impossible, the probability, large or small, cannot be discounted.

Is a supreme intelligence, of one form or another, the inevitable result of existence? Maybe.

Rock on!

• Tropos
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You're asking whether a god like being could evolve through natural processes? Very doubtful, especially a god who is omnipotent, one who innately breaks the law of non-contradiction.

A being you consider to be god that evolved through natural processes and wasn't defined with self contradicting traits would be far more likely to exist than one that didn't tho.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, if evolution is geared towards survival and adaption of species, it's end goal is obviously immortality and to produce immortal beings. Every evolutionist should realize this.

• 1 decade ago

There is no pinnacle of evolution, life just adjusts to it's changing environment, that's it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Evolution (in it's current light) doesn't produce anything.

• 1 decade ago

No. Unless you define this God as something that is not infinite and is the result of reproductive processes. Then you'd be okay.

• neil s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What, exactly, would be the environmental pressures that would necessitate a deity evolving?

• 1 decade ago

God is the alpha and omega. He exists world without end.

• dddbbb
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The pinnacle of stupidity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which begs the question... why would he want to create a planet-full of violent, smelly, shaved apes?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.