Which System Should I Buy? Xbox 360 or PS3?

I bought a Wii. But it so boring, I want to sell it but not on the internet. I like both systems PS3 and 360, but for 360 you have to buy an Xbox live cards and i want to waste my money. But PS3 is to expensive but online gaming is free which one should i buy?. Also where should sell my Wii but not in the internet???

Favorite Answer

The 360 is just a gaming console, and the ps3 is so much more with the ability to store any movie, music, or image on the hard drive, its a blue ray player, a full features web browser, and a games console. it costs more because its a technically far superior system, in what it is capable of. The only advantages that 360 has over ps3 are a larger userbase for xbox live (although youd never really notice the difference; AND you have to pay for it, which you dont for the playstation online support). Outside of playing games, theres not really much that 360 can do, but ps3 can go on the internet, you can watch and copy any kind of movie or music file onto the hard drive of the ps3 and watch them. (you CAN watch things on 360, but they would have to be on a usb stick, you cant copy ANYTHING onto the hard drive) Sony is always adding new features to the system. not usually big things, but the more use you get out it, the more little changes you'll see. for instance, the 360 has achievements, ps3 recently introduces trophies, which are the same thing for playstation. the reasons most people used to give for why 360 was better. Also PS3 has just recently released Playstation Home public beta. Playstation Home is a community-based service developed by Sony Computer Entertainment's London and Cambridge studios for the PlayStation 3 on the PlayStation Network. It is available directly from the PlayStation 3 XrossMediaBar. Home has been in development since 2005 and started an open public beta test in December 2008. Home allows you to create an avatar on their PlayStation 3 and explore an online world. This avatar gets their own virtual apartment space or "HomeSpace", which can be decorated with items that users can receive in several different ways. Watch these videos if you don't know what Playstation Home is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ipHcWWaFw

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdjn9SGAR80

Youtube thumbnail

So I'm gonna have to go with the PS3 because all of its great features, and It's really not that expensive It's just $100 more than the Xbox. And for the 360 you need to buy Xbox live and wireless network adapter, that's $150 more.

Well if you want better games then the Xbox 360 is for you. The games exclusive to the Xbox 360 are really good like Halo, Gears, etc. The only problem is that Xbox Live costs money though thats not a problem if you use prizerebel. Its this awesome website where you complete offers for points and then exchange the points for prizes. Its really easy and fun! I just did it for like one week and I already got 1 month of xbox live gold! For 20% extra on what you earn go to the website below. And best of all it actually works!

www.prizerebelfree49.tkThe Ps3 doesn't really have any good exclusive games. Though if you want more then games like blu ray player, surfing internet, free online play then consider the ps3 though its a bit more expensive but not that much