Do you think the UN's biased condemnation of Israel is because Israel does not recognize the UN's court system?

There are to major players that do not recognize the self mandated authority of the UN . . . they are the USA and Israel . . . no country in it's right mind would pick that sort of fight with the USA but Israel is much smaller . . . so to what extent do you think the UN's denial of Hamas' responsibility is pay back for Israel's refusal to sacrifice it's national sovereignty?

Exactly how many times has the UN condemned humanitarian violations in China or anywhere on the continent of Africa . . . hmmm . . .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. I think it's because of the number of terrorist-friendly countries in the UN. the institution is basically an expensive waste.

"Exactly how many times has the UN condemned humanitarian violations in China or anywhere on the continent of Africa . . . hmmm . . ." Good point.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Artoro
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It is really hard for the world to understand the full situation of this particular zone: Israel, Gaza, Hamas, Syria, etc. This morning just got the latest on this area from BBC at GMT+8, 5am (Sin/HK/Bei).

They really need USA & others to be middleman to do some kind of settlement with UN as the leader of operation. It is a draggy affair of all wrongs but claiming rights. TOO complicated to handle.

• 1 decade ago

How many Islamic nations are a member of the UN? With whom do they sympathize? How many Israel friendly nations are there in the world? Pure democracy in action. Note the UN allowing its facilities to be used as command centers and ammo storage to help Hamas militarily.

• 1 decade ago

How about that you are asking this biased question in the biased way because of your biased media's biased propaganda?

What if I took over your house by force, killing your sisters in process. Now you live in your backyard with your family. I also placed blockade on your family. You have no real food, and your parents are dying from lack of medicines. But you "terrorists" are forbidden to throw rocks at "my" house, because I will shoot you back with a gun. By the way, your brother is still jailed in "my basement" for "illegally" trying to "smuggle" goods into your backyard. When will you "terrorists" ever learn not to "start" troubles?

Is it clear?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, it has much more to do with the murders of the UN relief workers and the attack on the UN schools when no Hamas fighters were present. Don't forget the murders of UN workers in Lebanon when the IDF shelled and killed them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.