Aristina asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

I laughed out loud when I read the headline about Madonna. Did you?

An article in Yahoo news had a headline saying, "EXTREMISTS TARGET MADONNA. Fanatics reportedly threaten to cut the singer's head off". The article mentions her "Kabbalah faith and support for Israel" and that she travels there often. Palestinian leader Abdel-Al wrote on site Islambase.com: "I will have the honour of to be the first one to cut the head off Madonna if they will keep spreading their satanic culture against Islam."

I laughed out loud when I read this! My first thought was... why would we care? However, the funny part is that Madonna isn't involved in their "war" or "cause" or whatever they are angry about now, and some of us don't understand what 'satanic culture is being spread against Islam'. This dude wants to cut her head off for it! Guess it doesn't always pay to be famous, huh?

Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Can't complain! probably the only thing that could shut the old bag up!

This sounds like one of those crazy stories you hear in a newspaper from time to time...once on the headline was.

"Terrorists Target Mickey Mouse"

And it was all about a Muslim trying to prove that Mickey Mouse was evil and satanic.

Source(s): The Sun Newspaper (#1 source of BS in the UK)

Ohhhh then they must treathen lots of people,

Aston Kutcher (Kaballah supporter as welll) and all the Jewish superstars !!

I find it rather funny I can say...

I'm sorry but that's Islam for ya. Gimme one other religion that you could expect that out of in the present day.