Who runs the US Govt? Americans or Israel?

JERUSALEM (AFP) - US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was left shame-faced after President George W. Bush ordered her to abstain in a key UN vote on the Gaza war, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said on Monday.

"She was left shamed. A resolution that she prepared and arranged, and in the end she did not vote in favour," Olmert said in a speech in the southern town of Ashkelon.

The UN Security Council passed a resolution last Thursday calling for an immediate ceasefire in the three-week-old conflict in the Gaza Strip and an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza where hundreds have been killed.

Fourteen of the council's 15 members voted in favour of the resolution, which was later rejected by both Israel and Hamas.

The United States, Israel's main ally, had initially been expected to voted in line with the other 14 but Rice later became the sole abstention.

"In the night between Thursday and Friday, when the secretary of state wanted to lead the vote on a ceasefire at the Security Council, we did not want her to vote in favour," Olmert said

"I said 'get me President Bush on the phone'. They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said I didn't care. 'I need to talk to him now'. He got off the podium and spoke to me.

"I told him the United States could not vote in favour. It cannot vote in favour of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her not to vote in favour."

Bush has consistently placed the blame for the conflict on Hamas, telling reporters on Monday that while he wanted to see a "sustainable ceasefire" in Gaza, it was up to Hamas to choose to end its rocket fire on Israel.

I found this article and was shocked

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Neither, the Federal Reserve System.

Look at the back of a dollar bill

It says Federal Reserve System

How many of you know that system is privately owned?

How many of you know that the Federal Reserve System is controlled by a few banks and a handful of very rich people?

How many of you know that the chairman of the Federal Reserve System is probably the most powerful man on the planet?

The Federal Reserve System controls our money supply

Prints our money

Controls our Interest rates

encourages you to be in debt

lends money to our government while you the tax payer are paying interest on that debt.

That our money is not backed by anything tangible, such as gold or silver, but only backed with a promise.

In short, they control just about every aspect of your life, your money, your credit cards, your mortgage, your car loan, student loans, your retirment, etc.

Including having their hands in getting us involved in money making wars.

The smartest thing I ever did was chose to live debt free about 20 years ago. It is amazing how much of our money is eaten up by the Federal Reserve System, and how much more disposable income I had because I made the right choice.

And more information about the federal reserve system:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

And this audio from Congressman Ron Paul

http://www.apfn.net/pogo/M001I060425193838-RON-PAU...

And video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8

Youtube thumbnail

Other prespectives

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/Taxes/fed_banking_fr...

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/fed/fedtruth2004....

For more information about this and other important issues, download this:

TVU Player

http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/player.html

Then I would tune into:

Channel 68078

Exposing 9/11, police state and tyranny

Documentaries about 911 and other social issues over and over again.

======================

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...."

President Taft

=====================

"If there were no debts in our money system, there wouldn't be any money"

Marriner S.Eccles

Chairman and Governor

of the Federal Reserve Board

In another words, our monetary system is a debt system and only a debt system with no real money, only a promise.

If all our debt both public and private were paid off, there would be no money at all.

Thus the money makers want you and our government to be in debt.

Think about it

====================

"This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the Commercial Banks

Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in cirulation, cash or credit.

If the Banks create ample synthetic money, we are prosperous; if not we starve.

We are, absolutely, without a permanent money system.

When one gets a complete grasp of the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but there it is"

Robert H Hemphill

Credit Manager

Federal Reserve Bank

Atlanta, Georgia

=====================

Perpetual Debt

Peace

Jim

=====================

• darkAI
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's one of the reasons why the media shouldn't be publishing things going on behind the screen - People just don't know enough, and they react negatively.Allow me to explain.

Israel and the US are allies. That means they are there for one another and help one another when necessary.

What Olmert did was ASK Bush not to vote, he doesn't command over Bush. Same way - Bush told Israel many times they're not allowed to attack Gaza and in fact - Bush already rejected over several requests by Olmert to attack Iran, the last one I know of is during Bush's visit to Israel on Israel's 60th independence day.

That's how it works - One proposes something, the other agrees or rejects, but always trying to do the best for your allies. That's how friendships work. That's how alliances work. And it works both ways. If anything- It's the US who controls Israel. Why do you think Israel didn't attack Gaza as they did now despite 8 years of rocket firing on Israel? USA didn't allow them. Why do you think Israel didn't attack Iran's nuclear reactor which puts the existance of Israel in danger? The US didn't allow them.

You talk with your allies and you ask for things, sometimes you get what you want, sometimes you don't. Such as the US army receiving counter-terrorism training from Israel, such as Israel lending the US APC[Armored Personnel Carriers] for the war in Iraq etc etc.

That's how alliances work, no one "controls" the other here, it's just mutual help to each other, something that seems most people in this world don't understand when critisizing the Israel-USA alliance.

Btw, Olmert has an ego far bigger than his brain. There was a lot of criticism in Israel because Olmert said he TOLD Bush not to vote, when every Israeli knows he ASKED Bush not to vote.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Ehm..

Get one of the latest versions of TVUPlayer. Free link http://bitly.com/UiIh8c

It's a very good program and easy to use.

Best

• Joe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you capable of thinking for yourself? or do you simply take everything you read published by the far left media as the facts?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gremlins.

• 1 decade ago

wow you read it...its got to be true...poor peace loving hamas...can't we help the elected government of Gaza distroy Isreal?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.