Open my arms or close?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

History shows that closed is the best option, but there have been several studies by MIT lately that show that the open position shows more increases in serotonin levels. I personally, alternate three days off and three days on with closed and open arms. I feel it has added much to my personal capacity to fluctuate the zyphoid process. Hope this helps! Lock and load. Keep your powder dry.

Source(s): I have studied the question for a real long time.
  • 1 decade ago

Open your firearms in storage for a couple reasons. Shows they are empty and safe, and if you drenched it in oil, it will let it run out and not soak into the wood and action. Also store them barrel down for that same reason.

Now if your speaking about getting or giving a kiss, it is easier if your arms are open. That is if you don't have a belly like mine and then it wont matter anyhow and no one is gonna kiss you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I seriously doubt that anyone really cares what you do with your arms. If you are having to seek outside help in making such a tiny decision, you may need a bit of professional help.

• 1 decade ago

Close for sure dude.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are you lookin for a hug? call bubba in cell block D maybe he can help you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

open?

• 1 decade ago

say what?

Source(s): not sure
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What????

• 1 decade ago

CLOSE.........???

lol idk i just put what ever

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.