Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

beach blondes and Anne of green gables?how are the books?

are they good and is it like those book that get stuck in your head and u can't get it out?cause i don't wanna go through that again(i went crazy for months with the twilight series)

love Edward =)

thanx!

Favorite Answer

Anne of Green Gables is one of my all time favourite books. I borrowed it out of the library when I was 11 and loved it so much that I bought it when I was 12. It's a beautiful book, both sad and imaginative. I recommend any young girl read it. No, you won't become obsessed with it but hopefully it stay in your heart forever.

i agree with Lady Beetle. Anne of Green Gables is a wonderful book. You must have an open mind to it, as it is an old book. Alot of youngsters these days (and im only 19!) would laugh at the thought of reading something so old. But it is a great book, the movie is also wonderful, i love watching it :)