Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

beach blondes and Anne of green gables?how are the books?

are they good and are they like those book that get stuck yo your head and u can't get it out?cause i don't wanna go through that again(i went crazy for months with the twilight series)

love Edward =)

and Anne of green gable is it for kids? cause i got from the library and it's like a kids book with pics?is it suppose to be like that?

thanx!

how old were u when u read it ?

• Sela C
    Favorite Answer

Copying and pasting my answer from your other identical question:

Anne of Green Gables starts with the heroine about 11 yrs old, but then follows her up through our modern equivalent of high school and college. It's a wonderful book -- in fact, it's a series, although I really only enjoyed the first two books.

I haven't read Beach Blondes, but I highly recommend Anne of Green Gables. It's a sweet, funny, moving story.

And it's a novel, not a children's picture book. I'm not sure what edition you have, but search for the actual novel.

I run a middle school drama club, and we were considering Anne of Green Gables for our play this year. I've never read the actual book, but I read the play version and really enjoyed it. It's a great story, and I hope you give it a shot!

Source(s): I'm a senior in college majoring in English Education.