what's your hopes for the future?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Yes
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a better world for my child (if I even decide to have one) to live in. which is the same as saying- peace love, and understanding for all of humanity. it is hard to have that kind of hope now a days, but it's important to keep that alive, no matter how impossible and unlikely it may seem.

oh, and of course, to be financially well for myself. God knows we all need it more each and every day

• 1 decade ago

I won't go into world goals because we'll be here all day; so i'll stick to personal goals for the future.

I don't want a million dollars and fancy material things. What I do want is a stable and successful career as a Drug & Alcohol Counselor where I'm able to treat my patients effectively and holistically.

I dream of a cottage over looking the ocean with an office where my patients can stare into the ocean and release their tensions; perhaps let them wash out to sea. To provide a place where they can become and feel clean again.

• 1 decade ago

My hopes for the future mainly concern my family and friends. i hope that my family will have money and good jobs to support themselves. I also hope my friends find whatever they're looking for and keep themselves safe.

• 1 decade ago

To get my degree, stay healthy, lose 4 stones, win the lottery, have baby, get married. Live a long life without money worries. Are you my jennie?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to keep my family out of poverty, even if it means working cash in hand

• 1 decade ago

love peace and happiness

• 1 decade ago

to stay living.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.