Who faced a tougher opponent in the Finals, Allen Iverson or LeBron James?

A.I played against a tougher team with no help yet still won a game, while LeBrick James couldn't even win a single game against a lesser opponent.

Wade > A.I > LeBron + Kobrick

Favorite Answer

A.I.

in his prime, he had 0 supporting cast, AND won a game but here's the thing, he was a GUARD, traditionally, not a high scoring position.

lebron is a forward and while he also had no cast, he is a forward and should have been able to do more.

A.I had to play against many of the good people like mj, Kobe,lebron, wade an so on but he can take care of business on his own, lebron went to the championship last year and played well there but crapped out at the end and so did kobe dwyane wade being my fav playa did too. so the best i would have to say is none they all had a good start but came up short in the end.

Source(s): NBA history

AI did lakers were just loaded and lebron just got stuck on a defensive team and couldn't get into iot same with kobe last year but wade did it and pulled out a ring

• Actually they both had as much or even more help then Wade did. A.I. had a All-Star center, the 6th Man of the year, and the coach of the year.

LeBron James faced a better defense in his Finals.

Who has more rings Kobe or Wade?

KOBE!

Thumbs down means you can't take the truth!

Source(s): Mamba

hands down iverson. iverson went against shaq (in his prime) and kobe (up coming star). and they also had a good supporting cast with robert horry, derek fisher, and rick fox. the only person iverson had was mutombo and he was just there for rebounding and defense.

Who is more injury prone:

Wade or Lebron or Kobe?

Source(s): Y.S.
  • Don't get me started on Dwyane Wade.

A.I. def.