Poll: Best Family Guy episode?

I gotta go with either "Patriot Games" or "Road to Germany," both were classic Family Guy.

iLove: Ah, that one's great....

The Great Gig: Aaahh, yeah! That one was freakin sweet!

lemons: Have you heard that the bird is the word?

Best Answer

DEFINATELY "PTV" but "Road to Germany" was a good one. another good one is "Brian the Bachelor". They played that the other day on adult swim.

Road to Germany

My favoriet is the stewie episode where he gets married. The whole thing is the best because they play it so well like real life. It cracks me up. She yells at him, i'm not your property we're not married... next scene they're standing at the isle.

I like it when stewie comes home after playing fireman"work" and asks Olivia whats for dinner and she says...spagetti .. and he yells spagetti again? And starts screaming he just wants something diffrent and to spice things up a bit and mad bc they haven't even had sex yet. Olivia yells we dont even know what sex is... and stewie say so!!

Later, Stewie & Olivia meets brian and his girl at dinner and they start going at it about what took them so long... LOL She's B!tchn bout where he parked and he's talking about her drinking...LOL Love it.

Best part is where stewie comes home and finds his wife "OLIVIA" playing plado with another guy!!! Best episode ever hands down.

Source(s): OTher favorite scene is when he trys to get olivia to go after him, he wants to be older. So he tapes brians hair to his arm pitts and balls. Then brians girl comes over and asks what he's doing and he say" nothing babe just hanging out... me and my pubes... just hanging out.
  • ------

When Brian and Stewie join the army XD

I don't know the actual title, but it's where Peter gets sent back to third grade. Haha Quagmire has a bunch of kids~

:D

Viewers mail

not sure what the episode is called but it's when peter and lois are in the tub together and peter knocks lois out the tub and then peter goes" you bleeding? yeah you're bleeding"

I thnk its called Peterotica

• iCan

that one

those were both good, but the one where lois learns tai-kwon-doe was the best. "come fight the ***-kicking housewife!"