angel asked in TravelCanadaNiagara Falls · 1 decade ago

Can my mom cross the border to Buffalo from Niagara Falls with a Canadian Citizenship card and a OHIP card ?

my mom doesnt drive so she doesnt have a driver's license...will the border officers allow her to cross the border with a canadian citizenship card, a Ontario health insurance card or the social insurance card??? she needs to go because it is my grandmother's funeral :(..

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    "Hi"...Yes she'll be fine with that ID as long as she doesn't fly....if she fly's she'll need a passport !

    I could give you a ton of websites but as long as she crosses the border before June01/09 it's ok !

    Glad to help ! *S* (Michael C...)

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Yes she can go as long as she isn't flying.

    Greyhound is a good option.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.