Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your fondest trailer park related memory?

Although the time my sister and I shaved our mullets and donated our hair to Locks of Love was very special I think my fondest memory was the time those two girls came down from the city and partied with us all weekend. To this day that's the only time anyone has set foot in Tarana Trailer Park with a full set of teeth. Very memorable indeed.

Favorite Answer

playing with little Wynter Night Dreamz and his sister Kandie Kinkle Laughter in the ford feistiva that was up on blocks that uncle JJ never seemed to have time to fix. Oh good times those were. Kandie would be in the back seat sucking on her baby bottle of pepsi while me and wynter were in the front seat dreaming of the day we could cash our own ssi checks and move into a nice single wide that was aero-dynamic

Haha! How about Southside Trailer Park! Fondest memory would have to be my aunt and uncle living across the street and having a cat from hell who tormented all the other trailer park cats. Wake up to the noise of cats fighting and hair flying. Had to break them up with ax handle. Then the cat would come after you. His name was Sam. He had a big sore on his back that made him even meaner..but he was the Trailer Park's Meow.

Walking out to my car very early to report for duty and finding a red rose under my windshield wiper. It seems I had a secret admirer somewhere in the park. I often wondered which young man was foolish enough to betray his feelings so visibly when it could just as easily have been my husband who found it. Still I went to work feeling pretty special.

The night my friends sister (both of whom lived in seperate trailers in the park) came over and we had to kick her out b/c she wanted to drink the last beer and was willing to fight for it. Then she proceeded to knock on our door and yell. When the noise subsided we thought we were in the clear so we went to bed. An hour later she was knocking again so I walked her home to her husband. The next day my latino neighbor came over saying my friends sister was a wild **** but she would drink all your liqour. . .

Well we all have nice teeth in our trailer park. But My favorite memory was playing airsoft in all the neihbors yards after midnight. LOL we coulda got shot.

When Ricky and Julian set up the gas station with stolen gas..lol

• Paul S

The stripper next door.

Chucking beer caps at granny while she was sleepin... always a good time. Who ever woke her up first and got smacked with the butt of her shotgun lost.

Doing it in the pool! Loveland Colorado.

• watching trailer park boys

hahah great movie