How do I get my ex-girlfriend back?

This girl and I have been dating for a year and a half, we were very serious. We both talked about getting married it wasn't only one way, I gave her a promise ring and she actually gave me one too. Kind of weird right a guy wearing a promise ring? I did nothing wrong that I know of to make our relationship end, we still talk everyday and still says i love you and hang out and stuff, but what do I need to do to get her to realize what we had is still there I know it is I'm only 22 years old but I know this is true love and i'm pretty sure it's both ways...I don't want to move on but i have tried to find someone else but she gets mad and tries to say it's over for good? Well if she's saying it's over for good when I act like I'm moving on then why aren't we together in the first place...What do I have to do to show this girl that she is my world? I mean she says I'm a great guy and all this stuff and her family loves me and mine loves her and really our families love eachother it's like we are already married...Any answer will help just don't be dumb...

I tell her I love her and everything i tell her how much she means and have actually got in a couple of fights over her...What else is there to do?

Favorite Answer

Woe her back. It would entail a lot of affection and time from you.

It's obvious that she wants you just as much as you want her, since the "jealousy" factor has already came into play (as you said she gets upset when you see other women).

You need to do small things to show your appreciation for her. Try sending some flowers her way, with a little note expressing your love for her. Do it right, but don't overdo it, and try give her a little space.

Talk it out with her to see where she stands in the relationship as well. That should give you some answers.

be real! she might want to know that you will fight for her to get her back. Tell her that you love her and you want to be with her. basically say what you wrote about.