Are Sagittarius and Taurus Compatible ?

I'm a Sagittarius and my ex is a Taurus we had been together for a year and a half and things have been sour for the last four months we still talk every day and we both tell each other how much we love one another I always tell her how much she means to me...Before the break-up we had planned on marriage this June...and then all of a sudden for no apparent reason she said we need a break she said she needed a week or two just to get things straight well those couple of weeks turned into going on five months...Can anyone give me advice on what i could do to wow her into being with me again?

Any way of wowing her...we still have sex from time to time so helpful hints in that department are good too...Ladies what do you want in bed?

Favorite Answer

Sagittarius

Most Compatible: Aries and Leo

Somewhat: Capricorn, Aquarius, Libra and Scorpio

Least: Pisces - too introverted

Gemini - scattered, lacks depth

Virgo - narrow-minded, fussy

Neutral: Taurus and Cancer

ERRRR !!!!!! Hello anyone home?????? your marriage is going to be on the wrong footing from the very first day if you believe in this boloney !!!! Marriage is between two people and not star signs.!!! You will have already known by now if you are compatible or not as people not stupid star signs.