Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

What is the bugs called that are under our eye lids, we feel them when our eye twitches.. ?

Seriously, this bug guy came to our high school and told us that its actually bugs that is making out eyes twitch ETC. And I just felt my eye twitch and I want to know what they look like, but first I must know their name,

Im not being a retard or anything, being serous here! the bug guy wouldnt lie to us, would he?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Umm...those are definitely NOT bugs under your eye lids. The "bug guy" has no idea what he's talking about. Those are your eye muscles twitching. It happens when you are tired.

• 1 decade ago

There are countless organisms residing on your eyelashes and under your lids, but they do not make your eyes twitch. That is caused by muscle spasms.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

You eyelids skim over your cornea lubricated by using a skinny action picture of tears, so they do no longer oftentimes relatively touch. As we become previous, or if we get circumstances like Sjögren's Syndrome, that's dry eyes or sicca, and tear production will become decreased it may substitute into uncomfortable to blink and we would desire to apply synthetic tears.

• wuz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think the bug man is a phony, don't listen to him, he sounds like the bug eyed monster.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.