Is Xopenex [levosalbutamol] available in Canada?

I have mild persistent asthma and take FloVent as well as Salbutamol [Ventolin] as needed. I've read about Xopenex online and that it may have fewer side effects [I usually get shakiness and heat palpitations from the Salbutamol]. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and may ask about it, but first... show more I have mild persistent asthma and take FloVent as well as Salbutamol [Ventolin] as needed. I've read about Xopenex online and that it may have fewer side effects [I usually get shakiness and heat palpitations from the Salbutamol].
I have a doctor's appointment on Friday, and may ask about it, but first I'd like to know if Xopenex is available in Canada?
Update: Wingnut-
I take the same Salbutamol inhaler as you do. Thanks for your response :)
Update 2: To my knowledge, levosalbutamol and levalbuterol are sightly different compounds that still are bronchodilators but in some people don't have the same adverse affects of jitteriness and heart palpitations.

My main side effects from Salbutamol are heart palpitations and shaking.
1 answer 1