Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

In your heart of hearts, do you really think that what two gay guys do is equivalent to holy matrimony?

I'm just curious. Don't crucify me.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

depends on your definition of holy matrimony. I personally think that the answer is YES.

P.S. for the user who says it is against laws of nature. You are wrong, please read some biology and see that there are entire populations of insects and animals who are gay/lesbian by nature.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that when 2 adult people have sex, it doesn't matter what their sexual preferences are, its none of my business. As for marriage, If 2 people love each other, they should be allowed the same rights as any other 2 people. And there is absolutely NOTHING holy about marriage. If there was, why do 65% of so called christians divorce and remarry, some several times? Yet, you feel its OK for some 58 year old man to marry a 15 year old girl because she has a vagina?

• 1 decade ago

Where did you get the idea that only sex defines "matrimony," holy or otherwise? Matrimony has little to do with sex, and everything to do with commitment. If you have it, the gender doesn't matter; if you don't have it, nothing you do will save the marriage.

• Tea
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

As far as I am aware, most gay people aren't seeking "holy matrimony," so your question is fairly useless.

Marriage is a generic cultural term that doesn't have to have anything to do with religion, as your "holy matrimony" reference suggests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Holy matrimony is a subjective term with no true meaning. Two men can love each other as much as any man and women can.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as far as any commitment can be considered holy matrimony. Honestly there's nothing 'holy' about a married hetero couple getting down and dirty between the sheets.

• sakota
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

In all honesty, i don't really think about what gay guys do and even what married heterosexuals do. I try not to judge people and focus on my own self. We are in no position to pass judgement-that's God's job- so i just let it be

Source(s): Salam-Peace
  • 1 decade ago

When they marry each other, committing to each other for the rest of their lives in a monogamous relationship it sure is. In what way is it any different than what a straight man and woman do?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they some how stimulate the economy after stimulating one another give them like a stimulus check or a tax break.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marriage is a label for a relationship, but has no effect on it's meaning.

If two people love each other it doesn't matter if they signed a piece of paper saying so or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.