Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you thought of any new inventions?

are we still splitting everything down the middle..50/50?

Best Answer

When I was 14 I invented, or at least I thought I invented, the inflatable woman. The prototype consisted mainly of a tightly rolled up sleeping bag and crude drawings of a woman with a large mouth and surprised expression on her face but currently I'm working on portable aromas that you attach to your person in the attempt to impress the sex of your liking. Basically cologne that people wouldn't normally wear. Of few of my creations include but are not limited to: Bug Spray, Fresh Baked Bread, Sawdust and for the fetishists...wet cardboard. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I invented a time traveling chair, I used it twice! Once to go into the future, and the second time to come back, but I came back too far and my chair melted because it was a time when it wasn't invented yet, I had this pocket on the side of the chair where it had all my blueprint schematics and data, but those melted too! I could make another one, but its just too much math, and I'm tired of doing math.

In the future, we will all have Kevin Bacon noses, and have pink skin!

• I have two....

1. I want to sell T-Shirts with the old "UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU" logo with a photo-shopped face of Obama as Uncle Sam and the caption "UNCLE SAMBO WANTS YOU"

2. This one is more of an idea than an invention: Everyone hates the Governor of our State. Yet, he is going to run for re-election in 2010. I am going to legally change my name to "A. Chimpanzee" and then file to run against the Governor in the Primary election. Everyone says they would vote for A CHIMPANZEE before voting for the Governor again, so I think I have an outside chance to win.

Yeah one day I was eating something and I said "man they should make a spoon with pointy things on the end like a fork cause it would be easier to eat this"

my friend asked me if I was high, then told me about the glorious thing that is the spork

day late and a dollar short- the moral of the story is, I was high...

as soon as I figure out the small technicalities I'm inventing a way to print thoughts and dreams out of my mind on 8 x 10 sheets.

Disposition Mind Composition.

Source(s): not that I'd want to frame the fantasies I have about my neighbors' daughter.

ahem-for sure....

introducing the "Backbrella"

the umbrella for all the corporate monkeys who walk in the city but can't be bothered to hold an actual umbrella as their briefcases and such are always compromising their hands...

you'd put it on like a backpack...and yeah, 50/50 sounds good for my lazy **** as this is the furthest it's ever even gotten....out of my head.

Finger Nipples™ or Fipples™

(okay the name is still a work in progress)

They're little rubber bands you put over your thumbs with little nipples on them so you can text message more easily.

Thumboobs™?

Textitties™?

Okay I'll work on the name.

Edit: I cut & pasted Crash's "™" symble.

• JayJay

I invented the "hubby house"...its sorta like the dog house but he has his own keys and STAYS THERE!

• I invented dogs.

Source(s): true story

Something that kips muds for you

and specifically you