there is the guy that i like ?

hi so there is this guy that lives in my building and i see him all the time and he is so dam sexy so what are ways to come on to him

Update:

and yes i am gay i think that he is too

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you have only seen him and not talked to him than obviously you need to man up and initiate conversation (talk about the weather or building problems like hot water and landlords if you have to). If, after you talked to him a couple of times, he still isn't responsive to your attempts (just giving one word answers and obviously not wanting to talk) then whatever future you want to have with him probably won't happen.

If yall do strike up a conversation and you want to get to know him better than I would host a small party and invite him to it. For example, I liked this guy in my building and invited him and 8 other people over one day to eat gumbo and watch the saints game. Be flirtatious and charming during party (and don't forget to be a good host and throw a good party because that will add brownie points) and if everything goes as plan you will at least "have your foot in the door" when it comes to this guy and you might even get a date out of it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Can't argue with Michael, make sure that you find out he's gay before making any moves on him though and let him know you are gay too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As you would with any new acquaintance -- just ask him if he'd like to have coffee sometime, or lunch, or see a movie. Unless you get to know him a bit, how will you know if you'd like to jump in bed with him?

Good relationships take some time -- but they are worth it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, you might want to know if he is gay too, if you try to ask him out and he isn't... Thad be embarrassing (been there.. done that...) But, yeah, coffee is good, a movie is nice. Both is better :) Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

u can ask him that u need som help moving the furniture around in your room then thank him ans ask him if he would like a cup of coffe or eat something =]

good luck

• 1 decade ago

OMG MIKE DO THE IRR IRR IRR DHDHDHDHDDH PICK ME =D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

take it snail slow

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.