Twilight Movie-What Alice Saw?

When Alice was with Bella in the ballet studio, and was about to change into a vampire, Alice said that she saw the change happen, meaning that she saw Bella become a vampire in the future. When she said that, wouldn't she have seen Bella and Edward with a vampire? the fight that would occur with the Volturi later on?..etc. I know Alice see's the path people are on etc..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Edward was trying to decide whether or not to suck out the venom out of Bella because he didn't know if he could do it. He didn't know if he would be able to stop (which how they depicted it in the movie is so wrong than in the book. Because Edward sucks out the venom and then stops. He specifically says, "Her blood is clean now, I can taste the morphine." But in the MOVIE, Carlisle says to Edward while Edward's mouth is latched onto Bella arm "Edward! Edward, you're killing her! Find the will Edward, Find the will!" Which doesn't happen!)

Edward hadn't decide to "save" her yet, so, in regards to the MOVIE, Bella would have become a vampire. But still, the events with the Volturi only technically happen in the book because Bella's still a human. Like if Bella was a vampire, she couldn't become pregnant, which means that a good portion of Breaking Dawn would be cut out. And also when they see the Volturi in the second book, that wouldn't have happened if Bella was a Vampire. Also, Edward doesn't decide to leave until the second book, and that's only because of when she gets cut from the glass when she gets the paper cut.

Hope I helped; email me if you have any other question

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, at that moment when Alice looked into the future, Edward had ZERO plans on leaving Bella (which he did in New Moon). When he made that choice, the future changed...but Alice didn't look. Get it?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

alice only saw that because edward was thinking at the time about bella maybe becoming a vamp. so alice sees the future of what decision someone is going to make...

no she cant see renesmee like she cant see jacob.

no because the volturi werent planning to attack...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

At that point, Edward hadn't made the decision to leave. Only after the incident with Jasper at the beginning of the second book does he make up his mind to leave. So Alice wouldn't have know at the point of the first book.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wrong section

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? Can you explain it more like openly? Like more details?!?1? I saw the movie but you should explain it more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.