Ramadan : A Question for the Shi'as...?

Salaam Alaykom,

Shias, what do you think could be the possible explanation as to why your sect is the minority. Why do you believe that Ahl Al Sunnah Wa Al Jama'a are the majority?

This is a serious question, and I believe I asked it with respect. Unlike some people who make unity week, and then disrespect one of the sects...a bit hypocritical in my opinion.

Anyway, I have a lecture to go to so I won't be able to edit. The class will finish in an hour and a half. So don't expect me to reply within five minutes and when I dont rebuttal ..then reply "SEE I KNEW YOU COULDN'T ANSWER, I WIN SHIAS RULE" **rolls eyes**

Ma' Al Salama.

Ok, I'm back lets see...

well, as always Shias jumped to conclusions. I WASN'T QUESTIONING WHO WAS WRONG OR RIGHT. Read the question again! Why is Shia the Minority!? But if you wanna get nasty then so can I.

According YOUR BOOKS (as your beloved Pedram would say); a Sunni is a Kaffir right? lmfao. How are we kafirs if we are following the Sunnah of Our Beloved Prophet SAW. SO that means Muhaamad was a kafir? Aozobillah!

But wait...why would that surprise me...in Usool Al Kaafi it says (among many other grotesque lies) that "ALLAH SWT often lies and does mistakes" LMFAO LMFAO and you guys want me to take you seriously!?

AstaghfurAllah Al Azeem.

What else? does me saying AstaghfurAllah bother you guys? Or Should I be saying "AstaghfurAli"?

Admit it, Ali (RA) has become a Godly being in front of all of your eyes. You have officially become just like the Christians.

One last question...would you let your sister/mother have a Mut'aa marriage?

Best Answer

wa alaikumusalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

marry me beebo

lmao@ furry feras

"i can assure you that different than for prophet Mohammad and Imams all different anyone is concern to creating errors" i'm a muslim. My question to you is why do you think of those imams you communicate of incorporate no longer concern to errors? they're human basically like us. sure, respected, yet this would not advise they are no longer human. between the biggest conflicts between Sunni & Shia is that Shia's provide Ahl Bayt the comparable attributes of the prophet (pbuh) himself. And this on my own contradicts Islam.

• Velvet

Hey, even the Quran says majorities aren't always right.

"If you obeyed most of those on earth they would mislead thee far from Allah's way. They follow naught but an opinion, and they do but guess." (6:116)

The non-religious answer would be that obviously the majority picked the (Sunni) khalif. A minority remained loyal to Ali (If it were the other way round, Ali would have been the first khalif) So no. Sunnism didn't gravitate more followers. They were just more of them from the beginning.

Edit:

Excuse me. I thought you said "This is a serious question, and I believe I asked it with respect"

Your edits don't sound very respectful. They mostly sound like hateful anti-Islam rhetoric only this time directed at Shias.

Shias books say Sunnis are 'kaffir' or that they believe 'Allah' lies or mistakes is similar to the anti-Islam claim that Muslims believe non-Muslims are to be killed and other slanders with which you are familiar.

"One last question...would you let your sister/mother have a Mut'aa marriage?"

Would you allow your 9 year old sister to marry a 53 year old man who has 9 other wives?

Would you marry a married man after having just gotten divorced from his son?

I don't mean to offend the rest of Muslims. I'm just fighting fire with fire. I often defend Muslims against hateful and unfair anti-Muslim rhetoric. But I find it hypocritical that Muslims demand the respect of non-Muslims but can't respect other religious minorities. Disheartening and disgusting. But then, from what I gather, you're not the most mature user. Another drama mama.

Source(s): Non-Muslim.

Doesn't that just mean there are less Shias?

What does that have to do with anything? Majority can always be believeing the worng.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

shias has many tongues ,they can always say that majority is not the criteria for right or wrong ,

but at the sanme time boasting about the great no of their own sect

Because when wealth, status etc is at risk, it's always a minority that speaks out. It takes courage to speak out when you've got things to lose, and if everyone had that courage, then courage wouldn't be a very special thing.

Anyway, as the above users said, numbers matter not.

in my eyes there is no separation, we are muslims!

My brother is from Lebanon and shia...so what we are muslims.

Hail hezbolla, hail al qaida

Read this book and you will know the reason

http://www.al-islam.org/guided/

Plus Quran says that the minority will be TRUE MUSLIMS.

Faith does not work on democracy

• Y!A

i second blue eyed muslimah, abu 3absa rocks lol

ro7 3al mo7adara yalla

@below user

how dare you to alter the ayah?

فستغفره?

they have their different standards

when they wana proove that their sect* Ithna ashri* among shias ,is on the right path ,they say we r in majority among shias ,

but when when muslims asked them this question, they say that minority is on the right path.majority is not the symbol of RIGHT