What is your favorite game to play on the Nintendo Wii?

Just name one or a few of your favorite games for the consol :)

Favorite Answer

Games to play alone: Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Corruption and Call Of Duty WoW (With the Wii Zapper)

Games to play with friends: Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Wario Ware Smooth Moves and Mario Party

Hope This Helps :)

Source(s): I own a Wii
  • lumene

Xbox 360= Gears of conflict 2 the final game ever made i could say do no longer purchase the 1st one I do exactly no longer like it yet besides , i individually love this game I first found out approximately it with my brother who has a 360 so which you choose quite some potential for this game switching to weapons on the main appropriate time and each little thing I nonetheless ought to boost. For PS3 i could get call of accountability 4-6 it truly is likewise large for 360 so interior the 4 you get stepped forward weaponry and interior the 5 you get the old yet stable weapons like a thompson or a MP40 interior the 6 it truly is the 2nd area of four I guess you get very stepped forward weaponry their is a gun which feels HEARTBEATS!!! think of that properly besides i'm hoping anybody is of an identical opinion with me because of the fact we are all no longer an identical

• Chris

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Zelda Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime Corruption

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii fit, Wii sports, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Wii Sports (awesome for lots of people) and Call of Duty with the gun thing that you put with your controller, tons of fun :). Wii Fit is also really fun.

wii sports, wii play, guitar hero 3

i would have to say wii sports or guitar hero. great games

your wii playing friend

out of the games i have super mario galaxy,cod waw,and wii sports

Source(s): i have more but not to good to mention

Super paper mario

Super mario galaxy

Resident evil 4

Zelda: Twiilight princess

There all amazing :)

i dont have a wii but my friend says baseball is hard >.<

Source(s): my foot