What is your favorite game to play on the Nintendo Wii?

Just name one or a few of your favorite games for the consol :)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Games to play alone: Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Corruption and Call Of Duty WoW (With the Wii Zapper)

Games to play with friends: Mario Kart, Wii Sports, Wario Ware Smooth Moves and Mario Party

Hope This Helps :)

Source(s): I own a Wii
  • lumene
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Xbox 360= Gears of conflict 2 the final game ever made i could say do no longer purchase the 1st one I do exactly no longer like it yet besides , i individually love this game I first found out approximately it with my brother who has a 360 so which you choose quite some potential for this game switching to weapons on the main appropriate time and each little thing I nonetheless ought to boost. For PS3 i could get call of accountability 4-6 it truly is likewise large for 360 so interior the 4 you get stepped forward weaponry and interior the 5 you get the old yet stable weapons like a thompson or a MP40 interior the 6 it truly is the 2nd area of four I guess you get very stepped forward weaponry their is a gun which feels HEARTBEATS!!! think of that properly besides i'm hoping anybody is of an identical opinion with me because of the fact we are all no longer an identical

• Chris
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Zelda Twilight Princess

Metroid Prime Corruption

Super Mario Galaxy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wii fit, Wii sports, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wii Sports (awesome for lots of people) and Call of Duty with the gun thing that you put with your controller, tons of fun :). Wii Fit is also really fun.

• 1 decade ago

wii sports, wii play, guitar hero 3

• 1 decade ago

i would have to say wii sports or guitar hero. great games

your wii playing friend

• 1 decade ago

out of the games i have super mario galaxy,cod waw,and wii sports

Source(s): i have more but not to good to mention
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Super paper mario

Super mario galaxy

Resident evil 4

Zelda: Twiilight princess

There all amazing :)

• 1 decade ago

i dont have a wii but my friend says baseball is hard >.<

Source(s): my foot
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.