Best PTC sites to buy referals for?

I've been getting into paid-to-click sites lately, and am thinking about buying referrals for some. But I haven't been around them long enough to know which ones are legit & give good referral people, and mainly which ones pay the best. Any input from personal experience? I belong to a majority of the sites, so I won't list them all here.

Favorite Answer

I suggest you use Neobux since it is the most trustworthy. I suggest you take your time and do things slowly and make sure you take note of how many clicks your refs give you per day.

Source(s): Some details on how to use Noebux Rented Referral system, aswell as some tips: http://blog.vintaku.com/2009/01/11/how-to-make-mon...
  • mae

The value fee is common with the help of the settlement between the owner of a house and the agent. the agent then determines the chop up of that comprehensive value between the itemizing agent and the shopper's agent. In maximum transactions, that value is chop up 50/50. So if the cost is 6%, the itemizing brokers broker provider gets 3%, and the merchandising brokers broker provider gets 3%. then the chop up of the three% is desperate with the help of the contrct the agetn has with the broker provider. the better the revenues of the agent, the better the % of the chop up they acquire. So an excellent agent would pocket ninety% of the chop up or 2.7%, withe the stability going to the broker provider. a clean agent might acquire in basic terms 50% of the chop up, or a million.5%