why doesn't sex feel good?

why is it that whenever I have sex , it just doesn't feel good? The guy always haves a good time, but I always have to fake an orgasm. how can i make sex better? when i masterbate it feels amazing.

Favorite Answer

Because you don't feel comfortable enough with your partner to let him know what you need. He is probably trying to get you to have an orgasm through intercourse, and it sounds like he needs to pleasure you in other ways (with his fingers, orally). And you are not letting him know that you are not satisfied. Faking it is not the way to go. If you fake it, he thinks everything is OK when it's not. How is it going to get better if you don't let him know that it's not OK? Trust me, men would much rather know that they are doing something right than having you fake it.

You probably need more clitoral stimulation. next time you have sex, get on top, lean forward so your **** grinds on his pubis and take control. You move to what feels best for you. If he has a problem with you being in control tell him that you just want to try it. You may both love it. Also, you could get a lot of clitoral stimulaiton during foreplay. You could even masturbate infront of him before sex to get him in the mood. Just try a few things... never ignore your ****,.. its a womans best friend.

Maybe the guy isn't doing anything you like. You should tell the next guy the things you'd like him to do to you maybe it'll feel better!

tell him or show him what you need. We are not mind readers and believe it or not, younger guys need to learn how to explore a woman find listen and watch for the signs she is enjoying what is happening.

Maybe you should try having sex with a woman.

he's the wrong guy then. You'll feel good when its the right man.....trust me..been there myself.

tell him how u feel

maybe you're broken..