GUYS, if your girlfriend sleeps in her underwear...?

I like to sleep in my underwear. like in a bra and some boy shorts/or panties or whatever. or just in some underwear and a tank top or a t shirt or a long sleeved shirt. I don't want to send out the wrong message when we move on. I'm a virgin and I'm keeping my virginity until I get married so I... show more I like to sleep in my underwear. like in a bra and some boy shorts/or panties or whatever. or just in some underwear and a tank top or a t shirt or a long sleeved shirt. I don't want to send out the wrong message when we move on. I'm a virgin and I'm keeping my virginity until I get married so I wouldn't want him to think I'm trying to be a tease.
What would you think about your girlfriend given this situation? Would you try something or what?
I know this has nothing to do with Men's Health but I'm asking it here because I know there are a lot of guys here whereas if I posted this in Singles and Dating I might get no answers or answers from females that can't really give me the kind of answer I'm looking for. I'm not looking for any particular answer...but you know...they're females so how can they answer a question for guys. Anyway, I'd appreciate the help!