what cables can i use to connect the computer to the TV when watching a movie?

i watch a lot of movies on the internet but i really would like to know what cables do i need to connect from the computer to the TV. Can u plz help... thx

Favorite Answer

Most modern LCDs have a VGA port for hooking the computer up to however some modern day computers have DVI or Mini-DVI, which is easy to convert, you can buy the converter from most electrical stores. Or if you have a PS3 and watch DivX movies, the PS3 can play DivX. Also if you have a Wii, I think it plays flash movies?

No problems there. I used my 50 inch plasma TV as a monitor for a while. A wireless keyboard & mouse were perfect for the job. The only thing to watch for would be to avoid leaving a fixed image on the screen for extended periods, although I am not certain how much of an effect this has on LED compared to the known effects on CRT screens. Connect your sound to your stereo or home theatre for the best experience.