Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Getting back to 9/11,how many have thoughts that it was an Inside Job?

Comments about Loose Change anyone?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • hog b
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This interview illustrates the official story, as promulgated by Popular Mechanics and conspiracy busters, and how it stands up to some basic questions.

It's bad quality audio, but worth a listen to hear both sides.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2163383970...

It isn't David Ray Griffin as titled, but Charles Goyette doing the interview.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Loosechange was made by college kids who did not make it into college. A 3rd grader could debunk their claims. They used edited footage. They have not donated a dime. to victims causes like they said they were going to do. That tells you they did it for money. Second of all, since when does the "truth" need 3 editions. Thirdly, how the h*** can you rig 2 of the largest buildings in the world for demolition, and a third that was 60% bigger then the largest building ever brought down by controlled demolition. WIthout anyone noticing. It is impossible.

Tower 7 fell because the north tower F****** fell on it which severely damaged it structurally. When 7 fell it damaged buildings in its surroundings and leaned south which means it was not a controlled demolition.

Source(s): Actual research
  • 1 decade ago

Ok what does Building 7 have to do with the government? Did they throw in a bomb and ran out with their high speed powers? Stop taking sides with the terrorists that DO exist. Anybody that thinks the government was behind 9/11 are nut jobs. I hope none of the families of the victims read this, because you are being very disrespectful.

• Datx
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't not think as evil and corrupt as an administration it was that the attacks were an inside job. I see very little evidence and considering the amount of witness, I do doubt the conspiracy theory.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Has anyone ever determined why Tower 7 fell? No plane flew into it, but it fell just the same!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you know people like you will believe anything so going into why it was a terrorist act by people that wanted to hurt Americans (and it wasn't our government) is not even worth it as you have your simple mind made up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.