Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Correct french translation for 'forever love'?

What is the correct french translation for forever love? I know love is amour, but I haven't been able to find an actual direct translation for forever love. Since its for a permanent design, I don't really trust babelfish.

Thank you for any help!

Best Answer

Forever= Pour toujours

Love= Amour

I suppose you can say 'amour pour toujours', or you can try eternal love, which would be 'amour éternel'.

You can also try doing a little research on wordreference.com. In the forums you can usually find someone to answer your question for you. And a lot of the time they're people from French-speaking countries.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!

• Donna

Life can be hard, but there's always a reason to keep going. Talk to your parents. They love you: they'll support you. They've probably gone through something similar. If your grades are dropping, study harder, or try to find a better way to study. If you care about sports, make an effort. If you don't care, then why does slacking matter? As for your eye--I'm sorry, I've got nothing. Again, talk to your parents and your friends. Religion is a matter of faith. I believe there is a God, and that he loves us all. But the only thing that can help you is your own faith. You have to believe in God, and you have to believe that life is worth living. The best way to do that, in my opinion, is to do the things you like to do and be with the people you love. Good luck.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Thank you for any help!

Source(s): correct french translation 39 love 39: https://tr.im/yFHOK

it actually depends on the context. I can give u many combinations that are all correct, U pick the best for u.

L'amour toujours

Amour pour toujours

L'amour infini / eternel (Everlasting love)

Source(s): Let me know if u need further clarification

toujours l'amour

Try on google translator