Ramadan: Has Anyone Realized.....?

that I am being nicer? Abu 3absa is gone now, InshaAllah he won't be coming back.

You may have known me to bash Shias and whatnot, but yesterday i was arguing with my Shia brother in law, and it made my sister really sad...and I hate seeing her sad...

Anyway, my dad told me you don't have to be united with their beliefs just keep an open mind and in the end you will answer to Allah SWT.

My daddy makes sense...

Abu 3absa has been bad...

Osama, you keep your beliefs, and I assure you I will keep following mine. I have guidance Alhamdulilah. And while I try my best, I do sin... I will answer to Our Creator as will you. Good day.

@ Wazgud:

Abu 3absa means "Father of Frowning" LMAO that's the best I can explain it. The kitteh in the pic looked like it was frowning.

and Omm Zayn means "Mother of Zayn". I will name my future child that InshaAllah.

Betgol/Begol means "says".

@ Nameless: Yes I am...and by the way I have no clue who you are...just that you were Pinky. Nothing before that lol.

@ Wazgud: InshaAllah I will name her Aaliyah.

@ Nameless: ROFL @ Dutchess of Candied Apples. VERY Unique.

@Ninja/Ducky: Kitteh is too mean, he is gone. When he decides to be nicer I will consider it. LOL.

@ Jnb: Allah yakhleeki sis. Abu 3absa is on time out =)

Best Answer

Aww ya7lailich lol. its better to be united though.. ilmuhim yes, no seb o 5arabee6, whoevers doing that is going against the teachings of the Qur'an. anyway yeah 9a7 lsaan obooky lol... because we're all muslims, we believe in Allah SWT, wal rasool ASWS, and the qur'an il kareem so what else is needed? ya3ny we're not THAT different, at the end of the day we're all Muslims first. Allah yehdeena jamee3an. Salam alaikom :)

Edit: o your cat was cute bs yalla 3ady :p

Edit: LOL :) wa Allah y7fathich o y7fath ahlich inshallah.

• May Allah swt guide you to the madhab of Rightness.

madhab of AhlulBait عليهم السلام .

• yupyup your daddy makes sense

unity not required...just patience and tolerance

and we need to work together to resolve bigger issues and support our suffering brothers and sisters

:)

Allah(swt) knows best

Source(s): ps: what does "Abu 3absa" and the name you have now mean? ---- oh! Zayn is a beautiful name, mashallah...what shall you name your daughter then? Zaynab?

I assume you are an adult, decide yourself what's right and what's wrong! Allah is watching your intentions!!

i c.. cool

lol

well ye

u don't gotta unite with there beliefs. Just unite politically..

Salam

God loves you

whether you call

yourself a "sunni"

a "shia"

or anything else.

Ask me any Question, I will guide you through Quran. You are on wrong path.

Quran 39:18] Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best in it: those are the ones whom Allah has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding.

If you do not listen, You will stay Dumb.

Quran 43:22] Nay! they say: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps."

• pinky

Oh, you are Beebo. I thought so before but wasn't sure. Now I am.

Source(s): H e l l o . . . --- I was always pinky. I've been part of this section for about a year now; I change avatar and names often but I always go back to the username pinky. Before, for a while, I was the Dutchess of Candied Apples. Now I am nameless.

I like kitteh...............

Bad Beebo bring kitteh back

WAIT WHAT?