who else loves nickelback?

i love them i get to see them when they come to Peg City

woow im in a great mood

star if u agree with me Pce

• Joanne
    Favorite Answer

OMFG! I also LOVE Nickleback! Of course, I normally just love them in the privacy of my own home as most people seem to really hate them! I cannot think of one of their songs I dislike. I do, however know of some of their videos that I could have lived without seeing, but they ROCK!

Please don't hate me cuz I love Nickleback! Peace:)

• leak

i admire Nickelback. i've got seen them two times, and that they are between the main suitable bands that I even have seen stay and that i've got been to a great form of shows.. Metallica, Godsmack, Ozzy, The Haunted, Slayer, Shadows Fall, Ac/Dc, Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath, Exodus, Puddle of Mudd, Buckcherry, and so plenty extra that i ought to call. Metallica and Ac/Dc have been the main suitable, of direction, yet Nickelback is defiantly in my perfect 5. My renowned song is "area of a Bullet", that's a tribute song for Dimebag Darrel who grew to become into in Pantera / Damangplan that grew to become into killed on degree. the better area of a Nickelback stay overall performance is whilst they play a Metallica and Pantera song. :) RIP Dimebag.

Once again, not that great of a band but if you like them then they are one step closer to being on my "liked" list. Glad your feeling better but just a question for you. Why don't you ever respond to my emails?

• Aneres

They are among the biggest posers in the music industry to date.

EDIT: Not including Miley and The Jonas Queers because that does not even deserve to be called music.

Love them, love love them*

omg- u lucky person! they never come to newcastle :(

i LOVE photograph- the best song ever!!!

i do!!!!

...?