Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Super nanny question?

I started watching the episode of Super Nanny on Friday with the family with 10 children with the mom wanting 2 more children. I heard that there was a secret that was going to be revealed during the show ? What was the secret and what happened ?

Favorite Answer

The dad had a serious alcohol addiction. He would hide alot of beer and alcohol around the house. Then, jo and the husband went all around the house to find all the alcohol and throw it away. He went to an support meeting . And at the end of the episode, they said that the husband was currently sober

The father was secretly hiding alcohol around the house and drinking it. He ended up going to a weekly council to get help. The family seemed pretty happy at the end of the show.